Accelerated Full-time MBA (Management)
Full-time, accelerated MBA for recent college graduates who want immediate career results.
Accelerated Full-time MBA Program
Graduate Studies Events
10th Annual Graduate Studies Symposium
The symposium will include paper and poster presentations by current and recently graduated students from the seven graduate programs here at Assumption College.
An Ideal Place to Learn
IACBE Educational Member
Online, on-campus and blended options
Professional internship in your field of choice
Zachary Daniels, MBAVisiting Instructor of Marketing
Elizabeth O'Hara, Ed.D.Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing
- Graduate Application
- Application Fee – waived for Assumption students and alumni
- Official College Transcripts, undergraduate and graduate
- Three Letters of Recommendation – academic and/or professional
- Current Resume
- Personal Statement
Assumption undergraduate students:
You can apply to the MBA program during the spring of your junior year and receive permission to take 2 MBA courses during senior year, preferably one during the fall and one during the spring. But, it is possible to take both during the spring semester.
Special Fast Track Consideration for Assumption students: If your GPA is a 3.2 or above, then you just need to complete the online application and request that your transcript be sent to the Graduate Office. Once they receive the transcript and confirm your GPA, they will waive all of the other application requirements (resume, personal statement, and recommendations).
The Career Development & Internship Center (CDIC)
The Career Development & Internship Center (CDIC) is here to help MBA students build the skills and experience they will need for a successful and meaningful career.
The Career Development & Internship Center can help Assumption’s business students to:
• Develop and refine their resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
• Find and pursue internship and full-time employment opportunities
• Prepare for job interviews
• Enhance their resumes through project-based work
• Network with alumni and local business professionals through career events
MBA students can contact the CDIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-767-7227 to set up an appointment.