Autism Spectrum Disorders C.A.G.S.
(with Endorsement Option)
Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid Virtual Information Session
We invite you to learn more about our 12 premier graduate programs as well as the admissions and financial aid process at Assumption by participating in our webinar. You will have the opportunity to chat with admissions and financial aid staff throughout the webinar.
Special Education CAGS Opportunities at Assumption Virtual Information Session
Join Dr. Nanho Vander Hart, director of our Special Education programs as she reviews our Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (C.A.G.S.) options. Assumption offers C.A.G.S. options for those interested in working in a number of areas. You will have the opportunity to chat with the program directo ... Read more
A Committed Faculty
To be accepted into the C.A.G.S. program, you must have:
A master’s degree in Special Education or a related field of study from an accredited college or university
For Massachusetts Autism Endorsement: Massachusetts Initial or Professional teacher license in one of the following:
- Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities
- Teacher of Students with Severe Disabilities
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- Three letters of recommendation are required* – one professional and at least one academic.
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS (for applicants whose native language is not English)
*We strongly recommend at least one academic letter of recommendation; the remaining letters may be professional. All recommendations may be professional if an academic letter is not feasible. However, all letters should address the student’s ability to complete graduate-level academic work.