Resiliency in the Helping Professions
This program has broad professional applicability and is targeted to increase professional effectiveness for professionals who are Rehabilitation Counselors, School Counselors, Educators, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and health and wellness advocates.
Resiliency in the Helping Professions Program
Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid Virtual Information Session
We invite you to learn more about our 12 premier graduate programs as well as the admissions and financial aid process at Assumption by participating in our webinar. You will have the opportunity to chat with admissions and financial aid staff throughout the webinar.
Graduate Visit Opportunities
We invite you to learn more about our graduate programs - either through a visit to campus, or by scheduling a phone conversation with an admissions team member or one of our program directors. Contact us today to learn more!Graduate Visit Opportunities
- B.A. or B.S. (with a 3.0 overall GPA) for admission in the Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Graduate Study
- M.A. or M.S. for admission in Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- Two Letters of Recommendation (waived for AU Alumni)
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English