Resiliency in the Helping Professions
This program has broad professional applicability and is targeted to increase professional effectiveness for professionals who are Rehabilitation Counselors, School Counselors, Educators, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and health and wellness advocates.
Resiliency in the Helping Professions Program
Graduate Studies Events
(CANCELED) The 11th Annual Graduate School Symposium
Each year current and recently graduated students from the seven graduate programs here at Assumption present their research at the Graduate Studies Symposium. Presentations include paper and posters and entries can be nominated and sponsored by all graduate faculty. The common theme is “excellence”...
Graduate Visit Opportunities
We invite you to learn more about our graduate programs - either through a visit to campus, or by scheduling a phone conversation with an admissions team member or one of our program directors. Contact us today to learn more!Schedule an Appointment
- B.A. or B.S. (with a 3.0 overall GPA) for admission in the Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Graduate Study
- M.A. or M.S. for admission in Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- Two Letters of Recommendation (waived for AC Alumni)
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English