Resiliency in the Helping Professions
This program has broad professional applicability and is targeted to increase professional effectiveness for professionals who are Rehabilitation Counselors, School Counselors, Educators, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and health and wellness advocates.
Resiliency in the Helping Professions Program
Graduate Studies Events
Graduate Studies Spring Open House
Spend part of your day with us and learn how a graduate degree or certificate from Assumption College can advance your career.
10th Annual Graduate Studies Symposium
The symposium will include paper and poster presentations by current and recently graduated students from the seven graduate programs here at Assumption College.
- B.A. or B.S. (with a 3.0 overall GPA) for admission in the Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Graduate Study
- M.A. or M.S. for admission in Resiliency in the Helping Professions: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- $30 Application Fee (waived for AC Alumni)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (waived for AC Alumni)
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English