MBA CPA Track Programs (Accelerated and Part-time)
In comparison to an accounting-focused MSA degree, the wide scope of expertise provided across all business functional areas by the CPA Track MBA Programs will help you build a stronger foundation for understanding all aspects of clients' businesses in order to make value-added recommendations.
Accelerated Full-time and Part-time MBA (CPA Track)
An Ideal Place to Learn
CPA Exam Prep until you pass the CPA exam
IACBE Educational Member
On-campus, online and blended options
Small class sizes
CPA MBA Tracks
Pathways to Success
The following are examples of firms where CPA Track MBA graduates have secured employment:
DiCicco, Gulman & Co. LLP
Ernst & Young
Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP
O’Connor & Drew, P.C.
- In order to apply, you must have an undergraduate degree in Accounting.
- Graduate Application
- Application Fee – waived for Assumption students and alumni
- Official College Transcripts, undergraduate and graduate
- Three Letters of Recommendation – academic and/or professional
- Current Resume
- Personal Statement
Assumption undergraduate students:
You can apply to the MBA CPA Track program during the spring of your junior year and receive permission to take two MBA courses during your senior year, preferably one during the fall and one during the spring. (Note that students have the option to take both during the spring semester.)
Special Fast Track Consideration for Assumption students: If your GPA is a 3.2 or above, then you just need to complete the online application and request that a transcript be sent to the Office of Graduate Studies. Once the transcript is received and GPA confirmed, all of the other application requirements (resume, personal statement, and recommendations) will be waived.
An Affordable Program
Assumption is proud to offer high-quality programs at a competitive cost. These 36-credit programs cost roughly $25,000 (based on 2018-19 tuition).
Why the CPA Track MBA Programs at Assumption?
- Learn from a highly credentialed faculty with real-world industry experience and networks
- Develop ethical leadership skills
- Build invaluable critical thinking and communication skills
- Benefit from access to CPA exam preparation resources, until you pass
- Choose from flexible on-campus and online learning options
- Loyal alumni network
The Career Development & Internship Center (CDIC)
The Career Development & Internship Center (CDIC) is here to help MBA students build the skills and experience they will need for a successful and meaningful career.
The Career Development & Internship Center can help Assumption’s business students to:
- Develop and refine their resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- Find and pursue internship and full-time employment opportunities
- Prepare for job interviews
- Enhance their resumes through project-based work
- Network with alumni and local business professionals through career events
MBA students can contact the CDIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-767-7227 to set up an appointment.