The Career Development and Internship Center (CDIC) works with you from your first day on campus to help you acquire skills and experience to prepare you for life after graduation. From mock interviews to helping you secure internships and career opportunities the CDIC is here to help you advance your professional life.
Our CDIC advisors are available to assist students from the first year through graduation in choosing the academic major and career options that are right for them and ensuring that they have the professional development and networking tools to make those aspirations a reality.
The six-year First Destination Survey results show that 92.4% of Assumption’s graduates were employed, enlisted in the military, enrolled in additional education, or participating in post-graduate service opportunities.
70% of Assumption’s 2023 graduates completed at least one experiential learning opportunity during their college career.
How Can the CDIC Help You?
- Choose a major and career path that fits your strengths
- Learn how to develop and refine your resume and cover letter, through our comprehensive resource library
- Finding and pursuing internship and employment opportunities with companies and organizations such as Boston Children’s Hospital, Fidelity Investments, Worcester Telegram & Gazette, the Worcester Railers, TJX, Amazon, Target, Puma, Disney, and more!
- Building professional contacts through Career Development & Networking events
- Prepare for a job interview with mock interviews offered by CDIC staff
- Assist students with any post-graduate outcome, including graduate school and post-graduate service opportunities.
- Coach students to build a professional online presence using LinkedIn.
Meet Us Today
Our CDIC advisors, including Shannon Curtis, Director of the CDIC, are here for you. Visit us at Alumni Hall Room 026 during our Drop-In hours or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 767-7227.
Shannon Curtis, Director, Career Development & Internship Center
Alumni Hall – Room 026
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Monday & Wednesday 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, Alumni 026; Tuesday & Thursday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Charlie’s