Internships provide Assumption College undergraduates with opportunities to take theory from the classroom and apply it, gaining hands-on experience that will enhance their education.
Practical experience is one of the key factors in landing a great job or in differentiating your application for graduate school. Each year, more than 300 Assumption students enrich their studies and gain on-the-job experience through internships and practica.
- Academic internships enable juniors or seniors to earn academic credit and experience.
- Career internships are available in many fields and locations and may be paid or unpaid—they do not offer academic credit. Internship opportunities can be found or arranged through the Career Development & Internship Center by calling (508) 767-7227.
A sample of recent internship sites:
- ABC News
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Deloitte & Touche
- Fidelity Investments
- Harvard Forest Research Program
- Psychology and Social Policy Center, London
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Worcester Art Museum