Office of the Registrar

The Registrar's Office provides accurate academic record-keeping for the university and tracks and verifies the academic status of its students.

A Helpful Community Dedicated to Your Success

The Office of the Registrar provides a number of helpful services to students such as:

  • Declaring or Changing a Major
  • Declaring a Minor
  • Declaring a Concentration
  • Changing Your Advisor
  • Verifying Enrollment
  • Cross-Registering for a Consortium Course at One of 11 Other Colleges and Universities in the Worcester Area
  • Changing Your address

(See below for links to forms and important information.)

As a member of the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts (HECCMA), Assumption students may cross-register for a consortium course at one of 10 other Worcester colleges and universities. Additional information is available on the HECCMA website.


Deirdre Comeau

Assistant to the Registrar

Mary Malone

Assistant to the Registrar

Heather Pecoraro


John Wild

Registration Records Clerk


Services Provided by the Office of the Registrar

  • To declare or change a major, complete the Declaration or Change of Major Form using the link below. Your submission will be forwarded to the appropriate department chairperson for their signature and then sent to the Registrar’s Office to be processed.

  • To declare a minor, please complete the Declaration of Minor form using the link below. The form will be submitted to the Registrar’s Office processing. If you would like to drop/remove a minor, please send an email to

  • Use this form to request an advisor change

  • Use this form to declare a stand alone concentration. See a list of available concentrations by clicking the button below.

  • This form is closed as of Friday, April 12 at 4:00 PM.

  • If you need to verify your enrollment at Assumption University, please download, print and complete an Enrollment Verification form and bring to the Registrar’s Office.

  • To register for a course at a school in the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts (HECCMA), you must be enrolled full-time (4 courses, 12.0 credits) at your home institution. Use this form.

    Visit and click on Cross Registration Procedures. Download, print and complete a HECCMA registration form. Obtain the appropriate signatures as indicated, then bring the form to the Registrar’s office at the host college.

    Students from HECCMA Institutions: Please follow the same process through your home institution’s registrar’s office before bringing the form to Assumption.

    Additional information is available at

  • Download, print and complete a Change of Information form, then return to the Registrar’s Office.

  • The Parchment Transcript Service allows you to order your transcript electronically and have it sent electronically as well, if you choose. View the video tutorial below to learn about the storefront.

    How to Order a Transcript with Parchment from Parchment on Vimeo.

  • Use this form to request permission to take a class away from Assumption University.

  • Non-Assumption Students (or visiting students) should use this form for Fall, Intersession, Spring, and Summer registrations.  Assumption students register through WebAdvisor.