You're Invited: 1/22/22 Open House
Join us on campus and experience the excitement of Assumption's academic opportunities and campus life. See for yourself why Assumption was named a “Best Regional University” by U.S. News & World Report.
At Open House, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from a variety of campus community members, including faculty, current students, and admission representatives.
- Learn more about your academic interest from faculty who represent our 35 majors and 49 minors.
- Talk with members of student clubs, organizations, and activities.
- Enjoy lunch featuring our students' favorite winter dishes.
- Take a tour of the Assumption campus.
Assumption University and Saint Vincent Hospital Announce Exclusive Partnership to Provide Nursing Students with Experiential Learning
Assumption University Nursing Students Engage in “Learning by Doing” Program on Medical Surgical Floor with Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MAJan. 30, 2023
Students named to the Dean’s List must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 for a minimum of a five-class, 15-credit semester to be included on the prestigious list. The Dean’s List is announced at the completion of each fall and spring semester.Jan. 5, 2023
The “Program of Study” validation, awarded by the National Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NCAE-C) program – which is managed by the NSA – means the University’s cybersecurity curricula and its B.S. in Cybersecurity degree meets or exceeds NSA standards in articulating cybersecurity education.Dec. 16, 2022