Spring Semester 2019
- Wednesday, January 16 - Graduate classes begin
- Monday, January 21 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day – NO CLASSES
- Monday, February 18 - Presidents’ Day: Graduate classes held
- Monday - Sunday, March 4 – 10 - Graduate SPRING BREAK
- Monday, March 11 - Graduate classes resume/MID-TERM
- Wednesday, April 17 - No Graduate classes
- Thursday, April 18 - EASTER RECESS BEGINS
- Tuesday, April 23 - Graduate classes resume
- Thursday, May 2 - Last day Graduate classes
- Sunday, May 12 - Commencement
Graduate Student Policies & Handbook
Students are expected to inform themselves regarding all academic policies by referring to the Graduate Student Handbook.
The Handbook is not an irrevocable contract. Regulations published in it are subject to change by the College at any time without notice. College regulations are policy statements to guide students, faculty and administrative officers. The appropriate authorities with the interest of the students and the institution in mind will make necessary interpretations of these policies. Students are encouraged to consult an advisor or the Director of their graduate program if they have questions about the application of any policy.
Houndmail, My.Assumption Portal and Brightspace
Assumption graduate students must complete and return the One-time Email Authorization form in order to receive student account access information. Your student account information will be sent to the email address listed on this form.
Please use the One-time Email Authorization form so that we may email your student account information for our Houndmail, Portal and Brightspace systems directly to you. You will receive your student account information within 3-5 business days, once the registrar’s office has processed your first semester registration. This student account information will include your user name, email account, and password.
Use the following links to go to: Houndmail, My.Assumption Portal, and Brightspace. Please note that when accessing the My. Assumption Portal, be sure that you are not simultaneously using Google Chrome as this may cause technical issues.
Please reference the My.Assumption Portal Guide for assistance in navigating the My.Assumption Portal.
Students are requested to check their Assumption email regularly as this is how we communicate with students about upcoming events, registration, etc.
If you have not received your username and password by the start of the semester please contact Graduate Studies at email@example.com or 508.767.7387.
Spring 2019 Course Schedules
Rooms will be assigned by the registrar the week before classes begin. Students can verify their course schedule via the MyAssumption.Portal
- Applied Behavior Analysis Course Offerings
- Clinical Counseling Psychology Course Offerings
- Health Advocacy Course Offerings
- MBA Course Offerings
- Rehabilitation Counseling Course Offerings (On Campus)
- Rehabilitation Counseling Course Offerings (Online)
- Resiliency in the Helping Professions Course Offerings
- School Counseling Course Offerings
- Special Education Course Offerings
Registrar and Transcript Requests
Students may review their academic records by appointment. To order a transcript, please go to the registrars page and follow the instructions on how to order through the online Parchment transcript service. The fee for transcripts is $7.00.
Please note that official transcripts are withheld only if a student has not met all financial obligations to the college. Grades will be posted on the portal as soon as possible after each marking period. Grades will not be released over the phone.
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
In the event of weather-related school cancellations a notice will be posted on the homepage. The snow line is 508-767-7220. A message will be posted by 1:00pm if classes are cancelled for that afternoon/evening.