Clinical Counseling Psychology Fellowship
Up to 10 Graduate Fellowships offer 30 credits of tuition remission to students possessing strong academic records.
How to Apply
- Awarded principally on the basis of scholastic record to full-time Clinical Counseling Psychology graduate students, new and returning.
- Recipient assists faculty member(s) in Clinical Counseling Psychology department.
- Value is 30 credits of tuition remission.
- Candidate should apply by letter to Dr. Leonard Doerfler by March 1 regardless of the semester they are applying toward as their program start. The letter should highlight the candidate's interest in the Clinical Counseling Psychology program and include a brief explanation of their background and career interests. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address letters to:
Dr. Leonard Doerfler
Department of Psychology
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609-1296
- All Graduate Fellowship candidates will be notified by April 14 regardless of their semester start date - spring, summer, or fall.