Assumption College requires that all new, full-time undergraduate and graduate students, international students (full or part time) and all Health Science students (full of part time) to submit completed health information including proof of immunizations to the Student Wellness Portal.
Students who fail to submit required documentation by the deadline (July 15th for fall semester enrollment and January 15th for spring semester enrollment) will be prohibited from attending classes, living on campus, and/or practicing/playing a D-II sport.
For information on how to upload your health information to the student wellness portal use these documents:
Required Immunizations for ALL Students, Academic Year 2017-2018:
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses OR Hepatitis Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses MMR OR MMR Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses of Varicella OR history of disease OR birthdate before 1980,OR Varicella Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria and Pertussis) – 1 dose of Tdap within the past 10 years
- Meningococcal Meningitis (required for any student living on campus) – 1 dose of MenACWY given at age 16 or older, OR signed waiver
Questions? Please call Student Health Services at 508-767-7329 or email email@example.com