The PARCHMENT transcript service storefront is now up and running. This will be a way to order your transcript electronically and have it sent electronically as well, if you choose. View the video tutorial below to learn about the storefront.
To order a transcript, please send a signed request to our office. Include in your request
- Name (former name if different when you attended)
- Student ID # or social security number
- Dates of attendance
- Where to send the transcript
- A fee of $4.00 for each transcript. (make checks payable to Assumption College)
Or you may print and use the Transcript Request Form. Send your request to:
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609-1296
Or come in person to the Registrar's Office or Fax to 508-767-7489
Transcripts may not be requested by phone or by email.
Allow 7-10 business days for processing.
Your transcript is the official academic record of your course work at Assumption College. It includes a semester and cumulative grade point average (GPA). These averages are computed in the following way:
- Total quality points (GP - numeric value for each letter grade ) divided by hours attempted (HA).