Student Account Center
Student Account Center
The SAC presents comprehensive student account information including Account Summary, Activity and Billing Statements with options to pay your bill and enroll in a payment plan for the Fall and Spring semesters. Bills for each semester are available prior to the beginning of each semester. Students receive their billing statements electronically through their student portal. Initial access to the Student Account Center is only given to the student due to federal student privacy regulations. Only a student can authorize users to share their account.
How to access the Student Account Center:
- Log in to the Assumption College portal at https://my.assumption.edu (user name @assumption.edu & password). New students receive their login information in a letter from the Dean of Studies or at Orientation.
- Once logged in, click on the Student Account Center tab. It is dark blue and located on the left-hand side.
- Since additional family members are frequently an important partner in this process, once logged into the SAC, you can extend invitations to additional participants to help manage the account. Click the Manage Account tab, to share account access to anyone you would like to help manage your Assumption College student account as an authorized user.
- Once you make an authorized user request, the authorized user will receive an email from TMS with instructions on how to register.
- To view update account activity, click on SUMMARY TAB or ACTIVITY TAB.
- To view an e-bill, which is a snapshot of your account at a point in time, click on STATEMENT TAB.
- One-time payments can be made electronically through the Student Account Center. These payments post in real time, 24/7.
- Options to enroll in a payment plan through the Student Account Center are available through the SUMMARY TAB and PAYMENT PLAN TAB.
Payment plans are not available for intercession or summer semesters.
Payment Due Dates:
- Undergraduate and Graduate Summer semesters are due May 10, 2019
- Undergraduate Fall 2019 bills are due on July 25, 2019.
- Undergraduate Spring 2020 bills are due on December 19, 2019.
- Graduate Fall 2019 bills are due on August 12, 2019.
- Continuing and Career Education Fall 2019 bills are due on August 15, 2019.
Assumption College utilizes Tuition Management Services for monthly installment payment plans. Information on the payment plans available can be found in the Student Account Center.
Financial aid, loans, payments must be received by the payment due date each semester. Accounts not paid in full whether by direct payment, financial aid or payment plan by the due date will be assessed a late fee of $100.00. A late application for financial aid by a student does not excuse late fees charged by the College.
Students will not be considered officially registered until their bill is paid. Payments are applied to a student’s bill in the order of past due balance, fines, fees including room and board, miscellaneous charges and finally tuition.