MBA Mentoring Program
The MBA mentoring program at Assumption provides our Accelerated MBA students with the opportunity to build lasting relationships with experienced business executives.
To ensure a positive experience, we request that mentors:
- Establish trust with students and maintain confidentiality.
- Offer insight and guidance to help MBA students navigate their internship experiences
- Provide networking support and advice to help students progress and develop in their career.
- Honor the commitment to maintain the mentoring relationship for the academic year, and regularly meeting as determined with the student.
To ensure a positive experience, we request that students:
- Establish trust with your mentor and maintain confidentiality.
- Take initiative concerning scheduling and maintaining contact with mentors.
- Be open, engaged, and eager to receive feedback.
- Respect the mentor's time and follow through on all meetings and commitments.
Accelerated MBA Students
Who are Accelerated MBA students?
- Recent college graduates in their early to mid-twenties
- Intellectually curious and professionally ambitious individuals with little or no practical experience
- Focused on launching meaningful, high-impact business careers and becoming ethical leaders