Graduate Studies Application
Before you apply, please review the admissions requirements and application deadlines for your desired graduate program.
Below is a list of materials that you will be asked for during the online application process:
Application Fee: At the completion of your online application you will be directed to pay the $30 U.S. dollars (non-refundable) application fee. It is payable online or by check.
Resume: You will be asked to upload your resume (in Word or PDF format), or you can submit it via email or mail.
Personal Statement: You will be asked to upload your personal statement (in Word or PDF format), or you can submit it via email or mail.
- Applicants to the Applied Behavior Analysis, Health Advocacy, MBA, Rehabilitation Counseling, School Counseling, or Special Education programs: Prepare a typed personal essay, two to three pages in length, explaining why you would like to pursue a degree (or certificate) in your intended field of study and your qualifications in terms of academic preparation, work experiences, and skills for undertaking such professional study.
- Applicants to Clinical Counseling Psychology: Prepare a typed personal essay of approximately 600 words that answers each of the following:
- Describe the academic preparation and skills that you have that qualifies you for the rigorous training involved in our Master’s Program in Counseling Psychology. Discuss experiential and field-based experiences that you believe prepare you for our counseling program;
- Describe what you hope to accomplish academically in this program and your career goals (focusing on the actual job you would like to have five years after completing graduate study will bring specificity to your essay);
- Describe the qualities that you see as essential for an effective counselor and then assess yourself in terms of these characteristics.
Recommendations: Applicants are required to provide three letters of recommendation. You can send your recommenders the Graduate Studies Recommendation Form, or simply input their name and email address in the Recommenders section of this online application and the form will be automatically sent to them. Theses recommendations must be professional (direct supervisors) or academic (current or former college professors) in nature.
Education Information: You will need to provide the following information for all Colleges/Universities attended. You must have your official transcripts forwarded to the address listed at the end of this checklist.
- College City/State
- Years Attended
- Year of Conferred Degree
Graduate Studies Contact Information:
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: 508.767.7030
Phone Number: 508.767.7387