Declaration or Change of Major

Use this form to officially declare a major, or to request a change of major. Department chairs approve all declarations of major. Use the drop down menu to select the department chair for the new major. Once this form is submitted, it will be sent to the relevant department chair and to the Registrar’s Office.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.