Assumption College has made it easy for International students to make international funds transfers using Flywire.
If you are an Assumption College International student in a degree seeking program, log into your Student Account Center in student portal, using the One-Time Payments tab, select Flywire to pay by International Funds Transfer (formerly Peer Transfer). Once you have completed the transfer you will receive a payment confirmation. Please be aware that International student payments can take up to 3 days to post to your student account so please plan accordingly when processing your payments to avoid any late fees.
If you are attending Assumption College under a non-matriculating special student program, for example: Argentina Program, etc., please use our payment gateway option at: Assumption.Afford.com/PayNow?Storeid=571
Scroll down to: Make a One Time Payment Tab
- This payment applies to: Undergraduate Student Account Payment
- Click on: Make a One Time Payment
- Enter the student’s name and 7 digit student ID number and choose a term, ex. Summer 2.
- In box # 2 Item Information, enter the amount that you are paying, then click on the ADD button.
- Click on the blue box - International Funds Transfer by Flywire.
Follow the instructions to finish the transaction. You will receive a payment confirmation. Please be aware International Funds Transfer can take up to 3 days to complete the payment process.