Worcester is conveniently located about an hour from four of New England's major airports.
- Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, MA. To reach campus from Logan, take the Silver Line bus to South Station and the Framingham/Worcester Commuter Rail to Worcester's Union Station. Taxis will be available at Union Station to bring you to campus.
- T.F. Green Airport, Warwick, RI. To reach campus from T.F. Green, contact Worcester Airport Limousine or take the Peter Pan bus to Worcester's Union Square. Taxis will be available at Union Square to bring you to campus.
- Bradley International Airport, Windsor Locks, CT. To reach campus from Bradley, contact Worcester Airport Limousine.
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester, NH. To reach campus from Manchester, contact Worcester Airport Limousine or Knights Airport Limousine Service.
- Worcester is serviced by the Worcester Regional Airport with flights on JetBlue beginning November 2013.
Interstate bus service is available through Greyhound and Peter Pan bus lines.
Train service is available through the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority with service from Boston via the Worcester/Framingham Commuter Rail. Amtrak also provides train service connecting Worcester to Springfield, MA and beyond. Taxis and buses are available to bring you from Worcester's Union Station to Assumption College.
Telephone: (508) 767-7285
Toll Free Admissions: (866) 477-7776