Licensed, certified Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses assess and treat health problems of full-time undergraduate students. Services offered by Student Health Services (SHS) are covered by undergraduate tuition, you do not need to purchase the school health insurance plan in order to receive care.
Clinic visits at SHS are by appointment, and most appointments can be arranged within one business day. Please call 508-767-7329 to schedule a clinic visit.
Annual physical exams and immunizations are not available through SHS. Students obtain those services through their Primary Care Provider outside of school. All clinical services are strictly confidential.
On-site Clinical Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries
- Testing, diagnosis and treatment of STI's (Sexually Transmitted Infections)
- On-site laboratory testing
- Pregnancy testing and support
- Asthma management and Nebulizer treatments
- Suture removal
- Ear irrigations
- Individual health counseling
- Individual nutrition counseling
- Referral to on-campus resources
- Referral to outside specialists and resources
Off-site health services
Student Health Services does make referrals to community health care providers/specialists and other resources. These may be billed to your insurance provider.