The Career Development & Internship Center establishes and builds relationships with local, regional and national employers, graduate schools & service programs in order to connect you to internships and post-graduate opportunities.
Connection opportunities and events include:
- Hound Explorer: Assumption's online job posting network with hundreds of job & internship opportunities for Assumption students
- Career & graduate school fairs on the Assumption campus
- On-campus interviews throughout fall & spring semesters
- Company information sessions on campus
- An on-campus career networking dinner with Assumption parents and alumni
- Post-graduate service program fair
- Consortium of Worcester Colleges (COWC) career fair
- Professional networking and program opportunities presented by the Women's Leadership Forum
- Access to career networking events throughout the Eastern seaboard via EACE Road Trips to the Real World
Log onto Hound Explorer to see dates, times and locations.
The Career Development & Internship Center on-campus recruiting program provides you with an opportunity to be interviewed for internships and entry-level positions with participating employers.
Representatives from organizations visit campus to interview students who have expressed interest in particular positions. Interview selection criteria vary from employer to employer. Many students are successful in getting their first job offer through the on-campus recruiting program. However, on-campus recruiting should not be the only focus of any job search. It is intended to supplement your personal search.
The Center will work with you to guide you through the process.