Applying to the Rome Program
The Assumption Rome campus is open to all sophomore, juniors and seniors at Assumption and other colleges and universities, but only 25 spaces are available each semester. Acceptance into the program is based on qualifications. Students interested in applying must make an appointment with the Dean of Undergraduate Studies to discuss eligibility and learn more about the program.
A completed application for Assumption students includes:
- The Application Form completed in full
- One faculty letter of recommendation, submitted in a sealed, signed envelope
- An official transcript, available from the registrar
- A copy of your valid passport
- Completed applications for Spring travel are due to the Director of Study Abroad by October 1. Completed applications for Fall travel are due by April 1.
Following submission of the application packet, the director of the program will contact applicants for an interview.
Mail completed applications to:
Eloise Knowlton, Director of Study Abroad
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609