Will You Meet The Trustee Challenge?
Our Trustees have presented a challenge.
The 2010 Annual Fund is an important source of financial aid dollars.
- 78% of our students receive need-based financial aid from Assumption College
- Requests by current students for increased financial aid have TRIPLED this year.
- Assumption is committing an additional $800,000 to financial aid next year to help our students.
Will you meet the challenge?
Members of the Board of trustees, led by Annual Fund chairman Stephen o’Brien ’69, have established The Trustee Challenge to encourage alumni support of the 2010 Annual Fund. Trustees will match your new or increased gift. For example:
- If you gave $100 last year and give $150 this year, the Trustee Challenge will match $50 – making your gift worth $200 to Assumption.
- If you did not make a gift last year – 100% of your gift will be matched.
Make your gift by May 31, 2010. Click here to donate online or call the Annual Fund office at 508-767-7464. Please support the 2010 annual Fund today!