Local Resources for MEMS Students
Websites and Organizations
- American Antiquarian Society
- American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- McNeil Center for Early American Studies
- Medieval Academy of America
- Medieval Sites on the Web
- Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture
- Renaissance Society of America
- The New England Renaissance Conference
- Sixteenth Century Studies
- Society for Historians of the Early American Republic
Annual MEMS Lectures:
Each year, the MEMS program seeks to bring lecturers from a variety of disciplines to provide public lectures on topics relating to medieval and Early Modern culture.
There are other Medieval, Renaissance and Early Modern courses available through Assumption College’s participation in the Colleges of Worcester Consortium, which allows Assumption students to cross register for courses at 11 other institutions in the Worcester region.