|Freshman year cost for 2013/2014||Semester billing|
|Student activities fee||$250.00||$125.00|
|Standard room - Alumni, Desautels, Salisbury, Worcester||$6,777.00||$3,388.50|
|Meal plan - (required plan all freshman living on campus)||$3,969.00||$1,984.50|
|Room damage deposit - Fall semester only (refunded less charges after graduation)||$350.00||$350.00 (Fall)|
|Orientation fee - Fall semester only (required all freshman)||$400.00||$400.00 (Fall)|
The following information is provided in order for you to understand the student account billing process and due dates. We hope this will help make the transition to college a little less confusing.
Fall semester payment will be due on August 1, 2013.
Spring 2014 semester payment will be due December 13, 2013.
- If you have applied for financial aid and received a financial aid award letter, the amount of financial aid will be in a pending status on the bill.
- If you are planning to pay your bill by MEFA, Plus or other loans, you will need to be approved, complete necessary promissory note, and if needed be certified by financial aid in order for Assumption College to know that the funds are secure as payment. Plus loans and some other loans have an origination fee withheld by the lender.
- If you have questions concerning this process please contact the Financial Aid office at 508-767-7158.
- Assumption College has a 10 monthly payment plan offered through TuitionPay. The student/parent would determine the amount to be cover by the payment plan all or a portion of the student’s 2013/2014 charges. The plan starts June 1st with the first payment due and the last payment due March 1st. You can enroll and make payments online 24 hours a day. Enrollment is easy online at http://tuitionpay.salliemae.com/assumption.
- Questions call 1-800-635-0120 or Student Accounts 508-767-7351.
- Massachusetts State Law requires that all full time students have minimal medical coverage and has placed an obligation on colleges, to enforce this regulation. All students are billed for this coverage but may be able to waive the charge if they can prove comparable medical coverage. The rate for 2013-2014 is $1,898.00.
- Some courses do carry additional fees for example: graphic design $115.00, digital photography $175.00. Please note science majors: natural science 4 credit course fee $400.00 per lab