|First Year Cost for 2015-2016||Yearly Totals||Semester Billing|
|Student Activities Fee||$250.00||$125.00|
|Health Services Fee||$150.00||$75.00|
|Standard Room - Alumni, Desautels, Salisbury, Worcester||$7,106.00||$3,553.00|
|Meal Plan - (Required plan all freshman living on campus)||$4,158.00||$2,079.00|
|Room Damage Deposit - Fall semester only (Refunded less charges after graduation)||$350.00||$350.00 (Fall)|
|Orientation Fee - Fall semester only (Required all freshman)||$400.00||$400.00 (Fall)|
Welcome to Assumption College Student Accounts
The following information is provided in order for you to understand the student account billing process and due dates. We hope this will help make the transition to college a little less confusing. In order to create charges onto the student accounts students need to be enrolled and housed. The deadline for enrollment and housing is 7/2/15. Once complete we will be able to generate charges and billing statements. Fall 2015 billing statements will be available through the Student Account Center in student portal by the end of the week of 7/7/15.
Fall 2015 semester payment will be due on July 28, 2015.
Spring 2016 semester payment will be due December18, 2015.
- Assumption College follows a policy of billing the student directly. Bills for each semester are available prior to the beginning of each semester. Students receive their billing statements electronically through their student portal. Student portal logon information is sent by letter from the Dean’s office. Once a student has logged into the Student Account Center in student portal, they may grant parents access through the Manage Account Access tab.
- If you have applied for financial aid and received a financial aid award letter, the amount of financial aid will be in a pending status on the bill.
- If you are planning to pay your bill by MEFA, Plus or other loans, you will need to be approved, complete necessary promissory note, and if needed be certified by financial aid in order for Assumption College to know that the funds are secure as payment. Plus loans and some other loans have an origination fee withheld by the lender. If you have questions concerning this process please contact the Financial Aid office at 508-767-7158.
- Assumption College offers a monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Systems. The Monthly Payment Plan allows you to spread your education expenses over smaller monthly installments, which are paid over the course of the semester. Your only cost is a $35 semester enrollment fee. Life Insurance covering your plan is included at no additional cost. The fall 2015 plan starts June 1st with enrollment opening 5/18/15. For quickest plan activation and for additional payment options visit http://assumption.afford.com. Enroll through the Student Account Center in student portal or by phone call 1-800-279-1914.
- Massachusetts State Law requires that all full time students have minimal medical coverage and has placed an obligation on colleges, to enforce this regulation. All students are billed for this coverage but may be able to waive the charge if they can prove comparable medical coverage. Students may waive this coverage electronically through the Student Account Center. The rate for 2015/2016 rate is $1,915.00.
- Some courses do carry additional fees for example: graphic design $115.00, digital photography $175.00. Please note science majors: natural science 4 credit course fee $400.00 per lab.