|First Year cost for 2014/2015||Semester billing|
|Student activities fee||$250.00||$125.00|
|Health services fee||$150.00||$75.00|
|Standard room - Alumni, Desautels, Salisbury, Worcester||$6,914.00||$3,457.00|
|Meal plan - (required plan all freshman living on campus)||$4,048.00||$2,024.00|
|Room damage deposit - Fall semester only (refunded less charges after graduation)||$350.00||$350.00 (Fall)|
|Orientation fee - Fall semester only (required all freshman)||$400.00||$400.00 (Fall)|
The following information is provided in order for you to understand the student account billing process and due dates. We hope this will help make the transition to college a little less confusing.
Fall semester payment will be due on July 28, 2014.
Spring 2015 semester payment will be due January 2, 2015.
- If you have applied for financial aid and received a financial aid award letter, the amount of financial aid will be in a pending status on the bill.
- If you are planning to pay your bill by MEFA, Plus or other loans, you will need to be approved, complete necessary promissory note, and if needed be certified by financial aid in order for Assumption College to know that the funds are secure as payment. Plus loans and some other loans have an origination fee withheld by the lender.
- If you have questions concerning this process please contact the Financial Aid office at 508-767-7158.
- Assumption College offers a monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Servies. The Monthly Payment Plan allows you to spread your education expenses over monthly installments, which are paid over the course of the semester. Your only cost is a $35 Semester enrollment fee. Life Insurance covering your Monthly Payment Plan is included at no additional cost. Enrollment is fast and easy. For the quickest plan activation and for additional payment options visit assumption.afford.com. To enroll by phone, call 800-722-4867.
- Massachusetts State Law requires that all full time students have minimal medical coverage and has placed an obligation on colleges, to enforce this regulation. All students are billed for this coverage but may be able to waive the charge if they can prove comparable medical coverage. The rate for 2014-2015 is $1,750.00.
- Some courses do carry additional fees for example: graphic design $115.00, digital photography $175.00. Please note science majors: natural science 4 credit course fee $400.00 per lab