There are nearly 60 student clubs and organizations at Assumption that allow students to network with professionals, take on leadership roles and use classroom knowledge in the community.
Student Clubs and organizations include:
- Academic clubs for the Classics, French, Gerontology, Italian, Math and Computer Science, Peer Tutoring, Philosophy, Political Science, Pre-Law, Psychology, Human Services and Rehabilitation, Spanish and more.
- Arts and entertainment clubs for activities, drama, graphic design and music.
- Honor Societies for Sociology, Classics, Mathematics, Economics, Leadership, History, French, Psychology, English, Gerontology and Philosophy.
- Media organizations including the College’s television station, yearbook, literary magazine, and newspaper.
- Political/Government for Student Government Class Officers, College Democrats and Republications
- Service groups including Admissions Ambassadors, Disability Awareness, First Year Mentor, Peer Mediation, Student Athlete Advisory, Student Conduct and more.
- Spiritual groups including Candlelight Prayer, Eucharistic Adoration, Liturgies and Liturgical Ministry, Chapel Choir, Rosary and more.
- Intramural sports like basketball, flag football, table tennis, soccer and golf let students of all skill levels to enjoy their favorite sport in a fun and spirited atmosphere.
- Sports clubs for Capoeira, Cheerleading, Dance, and Equestrian, Ultimate Frisbee and Outdoor activities
- Special Interest groups including AC Allies, Active Minds on Campus, African-Latino/Hispanic-Asian-and Native American (ALANA) Network, Chess, Creative Writing, Marketing, Environmental, Wellness and more.
For more information about any clubs or student organizations, contact the Office of Student Activities at 508-767-7403.