Assumption College offers a rich campus life, with an array of social, recreational, academic and cultural activities. The campus is busy seven days a week, all year long between academic and cocurricular programs. The Office of Student Activities works closely with students to organize, publicize and implement cocurricular activities.
Getting involved on campus is part of the culture at Assumption. You choose among more than 60 clubs and organizations, finding a group that piques your interest and utilizes your talents. It’s fun, and it builds confidence, friendships and leadership skills.
- The Student Government Association (SGA) and the Campus Activity Board (CAB) are two of our largest and most widely recognized student leadership groups.
- Clubs and Organizations: Review the entire list of organizations that might appeal to you.
- Events: CAB plans and organizes many of the major events on campus, and each club and organization also gets involved in planning events and programs for students. .
- Publications/Media: Assumption offers a variety of media outlets that offer students hands-on experience and a creative outlet.
Your involvement in various clubs and organizations on campus is overseen by Assumption staff and faculty to provide guidance and support. The goals of the staff in Student Activities are:
- Provide an environment conducive to leadership and growth.
- Empower students to enhance their community through programming, service and engagement.
- Encourage positive learning through mentorship.
- Embrace ethical and social responsibility while valuing diversity.
The Office of Student Activities is also responsible for Student Leadership Development, First Year Student Orientation, and Campus Programming.