Alumni are our best ambassadors and recruiters! Please help us spread the word about Assumption College and recruit new students.
Hundreds of alumni refer potential students, serve as Admissions Ambassadors, communicate with potential and accepted students in their region, and/or attend College Fairs. Share your Assumption stories with prospective students and let them know the value of an Assumption education, from an alumnus’ perspective.
Do you know high school students who would make perfect Greyhounds? Just fill out the short Alumni Referral Program form below, and we will reach out to them directly and introduce them to the many opportunities available to students here – in the classroom, on campus, in the community, and around the globe.
Each student you refer will receive an application fee waiver in the mail – so let them know that because of your referral, they can apply to Assumption for free!
If you would like to share the Application Fee Waiver yourself, download the form here, complete/sign it, and have them return it with their application.
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Stoyanoff Puntillo '99 in the Admissions Office at 508-767-7442 or email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact the office of Alumni Relations at 508-767-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
C.A.L.L. (Career Academic Lifetime Learning) program
The Student Counseling Center helps students develop future careers and goals by assisting them in finding summer jobs and internships. If your company can participate, please contact email@example.com or (508) 767-7227. See below for information on the C.A.L.L. Sophomore Professional Shadow Program.
The Assumption Career Connection provides undergraduates the opportunity to ask alumni career related questions. Alumni can choose what type of assistance they are willing to provide such as job shadowing, informational interviewing or being available to answer questions via e-mail.
For more information about Hound Explorer, contact Career Development & Internship Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Regional Clubs
Assumption College's regional clubs are a good way to keep in contact with fellow Assumption alumni, create career contacts and have fun. The clubs often plan trips and outings together. It's a great way to meet other alumni.
Regional Club Chairs
- Central Massachusetts: Maureen Ryan Doyle '73, email@example.com or 508-829-6968
- Boston: Ed McDonald '84, firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-643-6114
- Western Massachusetts: Glenn Hartmann '88, email@example.com or 413-583-6529
- Cape Cod: Patrick Foran '99, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-385-5135; Meg Foran Willis '02, email@example.com or 508-760-3147; Elaine Babineau Lomenzo '76, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-385-4144
- Connecticut: Jill Sommers Brady '97, email@example.com or 860-966-8518; Austin Potter '10, firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-915-8288
- Rhode Island: Sarah Thomas Tracy '80, email@example.com or 401-782-1068; Dennis Leamy '06, firstname.lastname@example.org