Please join your friends and fellow alumni from the class years ending in 4 or 9 on June 13-15 for a terrific weekend of fun. Throughout the weekend you will have opportunities to enjoy a variety of activities or just relax and unwind. Best of all, you will have a chance to renew acquaintances and make new friendships with other alumni.
A wonderful weekend is being planned, and we don’t want you to miss it! So, please mark your calendar now and plan to return to Assumption on June 13-15.
If you would like to volunteer for your class reunion hospitality committee, please contact the alumni office at 508-767-7223 or email@example.com.
Please contact the Alumni Office if you know how we can reach:
- 1964: Joseph Gambini and Joseph A. Garrity
- 1969: Bernard G. Cotnoir, Richard H. Cutler, George H. Foy, Richard P. Marquis, Philippe A. Pelletier, and Herbert Matthew Platt
- 1974: Mark S. Plotczyk
- 1979: John J. Mutze, Ricardo Perez, Gayle P. Pizzarelli
- 1984: Katherine J. Marcelo
- 1989: Gary S. Pickul
- 1994: Teresa Hodge
If you would like to volunteer for your class reunion committee, please contact the alumni office at 508-767-7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Store, Plourde Recreation Center, and the pool will be open at various times throughout the weekend.
To assure you receive all our reunion communications this year, PLEASE MAKE SURE that you return the Alumni Data Verification form so that all contact information is correct. You can also update your information on-line. Thank you!
Then a class celebrates a reunion, classmates are encouraged to participate in the Reunion Class Gift (a gift to the Annual Fund or another College priority). Reunion classes strive for 40-50% class participation - some come in even higher! Current donors are encouraged to consider increasing their annual gift. Alumni who are not annual donors are asked to participate with a gift of any size to increase the participation level. The goal is to present the College with a Reunion Class Gift that reflects the enthusiasm of the class and their affection for Assumption College.
Remember, there can be tax advantages to making donations of appreciated securities, and corporate matching gifts count toward your class gift. This can be an easy way to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift.
Every gift - no matter what size - counts towards class participation!
Reunion attendees will be housed in the Living/Learning Center. LLC is an air-conditioned suite-style, private-bath accommodation. Class of 2009 will be housed in West Hall.
- Send names of requested roommates with paid reservation – all requests must match.
- If no request is received, a roommate will be assigned.
- Housing will be assigned on a first paid - first served basis.
- We supply: Sheets, pillowcases, towels, blankets, and an opportunity for you to reconnect with old friends and network with new friends! (Class of 2009 to provide their own bedding.)
What to Bring:
- A bathing suit for a dip in the Plourde Recreation Center swimming pool and your enthusiasm!
- Your digital cameras! E-mail us your photos after the event so we can post on your reunion website.
Schedule of Events (Tentative)
Friday, June 13, 2014
On-campus accommodations will be available for alumni who attend on-campus events.
- 6 pm: Hospitality suite for the Class of 1964
Saturday, June 14, 2014
- 8–11 am: Breakfast, Charlie’s, Dunkin’ Donuts
- 9 am to 8 pm: Check-in, Plourde Recreation Center
- 11 am: Alumni Association Awards Ceremony, Hagan Campus Center Hall - Join us as we celebrate the recipients of the prestigious Alumni Association Awards. Nominations are always welcomed for consideration. To view the list of previous recipients and to see the criteria, please visit the Alumni Web site.
Fr. Louis Dion, A.A. ’35 Outstanding Achievement Award
Jack L. Bresciani ’72 Outstanding Alumnus/Alumna Award
Honorary Alumnus/Alumna Award
Young Alumnus/Alumna Award
- 12-2:30 pm: Food Truck Festival - A fun-filled family day with activities to entertain all alumni.
- 2-5pm: Afternoon Entertainment - Continue to enjoy the afternoon with your family and friends.
- 2 pm: Campus Tour - A guided tour will show the campus’ evolution including the Admissions House.
- 2:30pm: Conversations with the President, Join President Francesco Cesareo as he presents updates about the College.
- 2:30-4 pm: Gym, Swim & Putt, Plourde Recreation Center - A miniature golf course will be set-up for family fun. Bring your swimsuit for a cool dip in the pool, shoot some hoops in the gym or workout on the great cardio equipment.
- 5 pm: Reunion Mass, Chapel of the Holy Spirit - Mass will be offered for living and deceased alumni. Priests wishing to con-celebrate should contact the Office of Campus Ministry at 508-767-7419.
- 6 pm: Class Dinners/Events for 1964, '69, '74, '79, '84, '89, '94, '99 and 2004!
- 8 pm: Class of 2009 Reunion Event
- 9 pm to 1 am: Park Avenue Stroll and Evening Entertainment
Sunday, June 15, 2014
- 8 - Noon: Farewell Breakfast, Charlie’s - Come say goodbye before returning home.
- 10 am: Mass, Chapel of the Holy Spirit
- 11 am: Golden Greyhounds Brunch, Testa Science Center Atrium - Alumni who graduated in 1964 or earlier will gather for a delicious brunch.
Golf, museums, jogging routes, etc., brochures will be available at registration or visit www.worcester.org for a complete listing.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 508-767-7223 or email@example.com.