Assumption College is a community that will support and guide you throughout your journey here – from navigating the transfer application process, right through to graduation. Our professors and advisors go above and beyond – in and out of the classroom – to challenge and encourage you, and to shine a light on your strengths.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Assumption! Ready to commit? Here are some next steps:
- Reserve your place at Assumption by submitting your $400 enrollment deposit. You can do so online or by mailing a check to the Office of Admissions.
- Be sure to file the FAFSA. Assumption's school code is 002118.
- Save the Date: Transfer Orientation will be held on Thursday, August 18 in Hagan Campus Center Hall from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. You'll meet with an academic advisor, get to know other transfer students and get to know the campus.
- Pack your bags. Move-in day for resident students is Sunday, August 28.
Assumption College and Quinsigamond Community College recently announced a new transfer articulation agreement for the Computer Science program. Students in QCC’s Computer Science Associate in Science Degree program will be able to seamlessly transfer into Assumption’s bachelor’s degree in computer science. Learn more about Assumption’s computer science program. Find course equivalencies for this program here.
Transfer students are encouraged to visit campus during the admissions process. Attend a Group Information Presentation, take a campus tour and meet with Assumption’s transfer counselor about the transfer process.
About Transferring to Assumption
Transfer students take advantage of the many opportunities available at Assumption, including study abroad, academic internships, over 60 clubs and organizations, and 24 NCAA Division II athletic teams. Students may transfer to Assumption for the fall or spring semester. Our 2,000 undergraduates choose from 43 majors and 48 minors. We offer transfer students merit scholarships up to $10,000 annually.
- Apply as a transfer student
- Apply as an international transfer student
- Read our Transfer FAQs
- Course equivalencies with Quinsigamond Community College
Assumption College prepares its graduates for success – 98% of the Class of 2015 reported being employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation. Our members of the Class of 2015 were busy doing internships, securing jobs and accepting graduate school offers well before graduation. View our success stories.
For More Information:
To request information about transferring to Assumption, please visit our inquiry form.
Br. Richard Gagnon A.A.
Phone: 508-767-7285, 866-477-7776 toll-free