Assumption College admits students who demonstrate an active intellect and personal qualities that will contribute to our community. We look for a solid academic record and involvement in activities, leadership roles, and commitment to service.
Before you apply
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Check out our virtual tour
- Review our Areas of Study
- Read our Test Score Optional Policy
- Review our transfer credit policy if you have taken any college coursework or if you are transferring from another college.
Required academic credentials
All applicants must graduate from an accredited secondary school with a minimum of 18 academic units including:
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of mathematics
- 2 years of a foreign language
- 2 years of history
- 2 years of science
- 5 additional academic units
Application review process
To be considered for fall admission, all required documents must be submitted no later than July 1. For spring semester admission, all required documents must be submitted no later than December 15.