We're very pleased that you're applying Early Action II to Assumption College. Assumption is a very attractive environment for you to pursue your goals and dreams.
- 40 majors and 45 minors in the liberal arts, sciences, business and professional studies
- Enjoy a beautiful, close-knit, residential community that will keep you busy seven days a week with more than 60 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- Live and learn with highly regarded faculty, committed staff and enthusiastic students who will challenge and support you as you explore your potential.
- Located in Worcester, MA - the 2nd largest city in New England, with the 3rd largest job growth in the nation.
- 68% of 2013 graduates had at least one internship while at Assumption
- 96% of graduates have completed their undergraduate degree in four years
Early Action II Advantages
Submit your non-binding application by December 15.
- An admission decision will be mailed to you by January 25.
- Receive optimum consideration for merit scholarships up to $22,000 per year.
Directions for Applying
Submit your application by December 15.
Use the Common Application. Be sure to add Assumption to your list of schools.
See for Yourself
A record number of high school seniors have already visited Assumption this year. We would like to invite you to experience Assumption for yourself. See the campus. Meet the professors and the students. Learn more about the place you will call home for the next four years. View the schedule of student-led tours, information sessions and personal interviews and to register online.