All students applying to Assumption College must do so online through the Common Application. For tips on completing the Common Application, click here.
- A completed Common Application
- Common Application Writing Supplement (optional)
- An official high school transcript including senior grades (Must be submitted directly from your high school.)
- A letter of recommendation from a counselor or teacher
- Assumption College is Test Score Optional. Should you want your test scores included in your application review, the school code for the SAT is 3009 and the ACT code is 1872. Test scores must be submitted from the testing center.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee
- Early Action Deadline is November 1
- Early Action II Deadline is December 15
- Regular Decision Deadline is Feburary 15
Students can expect to receive an admission decision about four to six weeks after the application deadline.
SAT and ACT standardized test scores are optional. TOEFL is still required if English is not your first language. Assumption focueses on the strength of an applicant's high school performance, cumulative grade point average, weighted rank in class (if available), teacher recommendations, guidance counselor evaluation, student essay and co-curricular involvement. If you do wish to submit test scores to Assumption, please use the following codes:
- SAT code is 3009
- ACT code is 1782
- TOEFL code is 3009