Assumption offers an array of academic resources designed to help students achieve their educational goals. These resources are tools that help support students’ academic ambitions.
- Academic Advising: Each student has an academic advisor, usually a faculty member in your academic interest area, who helps you develop your academic plan, choose classes and make important connections for internships, graduate school and career opportunities.
- Academic Support Center: ACS offers peer-to-peer tutoring, programs to improve your study and learning skills and other resources to help you improve your academic performance – at no charge.
- Bookstore: The Assumption College Bookstore sells and rents college texts, provides course materials for the faculty, and items that help you show your school spirit.
- Disability Services: Assumption College is committed to providing appropriate assistance to undergraduates with learning disabilities, ADHD/ADD, chronic medical conditions, physical disabilities, or psychiatric disabilities who can effectively function in our academic and residential environment.
- Information Technology: Assumption offers a wide range of technical services and support to the campus' students, faculty and staff.
- Media Center: The DiPasquale Media Center offers broadcast quality multi-media and video production, including two production studio classrooms.
- Registrar: The Registrar's Office keeps the College’s academic records and can track and verify the academic status of students. They can help you declare or change your major or minor, verify your academic status, provide an academic transcript or update your personal information.