Over the years, Assumption graduates have attended prestigious law schools around the country including:
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Georgetown University
- Suffolk University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Notre Dame
- Western New England School of Law
More recently, Assumption has established 3+3 partnerships that provide our students with the opportunity to go to law school after 3 years of undergraduate work at Assumption. We have agreements with:
- Duquesne Law School
- Vermont Law School (#1 for environmental law)
- Western New England Law School
- Attend Assumption for 3 years.
- If you are admitted to one of the law schools with whom we have an articulation agreement, you can enter law school in your fourth year of college.
- Successfully complete your first year at law school and receive your bachelor’s degree from Assumption College.
- Finish your bachelor’s and law degrees in 6 years instead of 7.
Requirements for applying to our partner law schools*
- You must complete Assumption’s general education requirements in your first three years.
- Once accepted, you begin law school in your senior year.
- Duquesne University School of Law requires applicants to have at least a 3.5 GPA over three years at Assumption and score in at least the 60th percentile on the LSATs. *
*If you are interested in the 3+3 program with any of our partner law schools, you should contact Dr. Bernard J. Dobski in the beginning of your first year at Assumption College.